ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member on second mk3 clio.

Black mk3 clio
Hey everyone, thought i'd join up as it looks like a good site =]
did have a mk3 1.4 which was written off a few days ago after having a crash 7 weeks ago today, some guy came out a side road rather quick and did not even bother to look right, even had two kids in the back of his car so he was driving like a ....... yeah you can guess. basically destroyed the front passenger side suspension, steering, some bodywork and the door. ill get round to putting the pictures up.
well anyways put down a deposit for a 2006 mk3 1.6 VVT which i'm picking up a week today. its metallic black and is in perfect condition.
probably only going to neaten it up abit, silvervisions/white sidelights etc as i gather lowering and anything like that puts insurance up? one question i've got is the lights, the bulb where the dipped beam is, is that in a projector housing? i guess you would call it that, and if it is, is that ok for HID's?
thanks for any help =]