ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member says ELLO.

Clio Trophy #123
Just thought I would say ello to all the fellow clio owners on this (newly found) forum. :oops:

I currently have a clio 172 cup (having the 172 before it) and have just ordered a new black / gold clio 182 with the cup spoiler, suspension / wheel options.!!!! GET IN....

Got a good deal at Reg Vardys (well Im happy with it anyway :D)

They game me £9100 for my cup and, Eventually, sold me the 182 for £11,995. So it did pay to print off an offer I saw "on tinternet."

Also I found this site today, so all is well with the world.

Two weeks and counting.....

:D

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

Hello there! Join the club, get a sticker and become one of us!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Welcome mate.

Surprised its taken you this long to find us if youve had a 172 and a cup?

Clio Trophy #123

Well what a welcome!!

In answer to your (numerous) questions LOL.....

1) Not sure why it took me so long to find this site. :confused:. In fact I have been here before ages ago but never got around to joining the forum.

2) I was going to become a "Real" member today but noticed that option is not here due to the site moving location. I will keep checking back (as I need the stickers LOL)

3) I am in Darlington County Durham (and so was the Reg vardy Branch)

I think that covers everything.

By the way, the dealer did mention that if a copper had seen my front tyres I would have been picking up soap in the showers. :sick: Well the outside tread looked OK to me. :devilish:

Cheers folks.