ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member! this is my 172 cup! hope u liike!

seat leon
Hi im new on here!! i have just brought my first clio cup!! its lowered on weitec coilovers, powdercoated wheels and exhaust/induction kit! i have only had it a few days and love it already!! im also into pugs and below is a pic of my old 106 gti!

I usually prefere to do things myself on cars but although this one is already modified it was love at first sight! lol i have some plans to change the exhaust to milteck and get a standard airbox with itg filter! and then add some little touchs myself! thanks for looking!!:cool:

14052010079.jpg

14052010078.jpg

14052010080.jpg

14052010084.jpg

14052010086.jpg

my old car:D
DSC00456.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks nice mate,
welcome to the forum too,

only thing im not a fan of is the jap exhaust, needs something abit more subtle,

106 looks like a goodun also

Caterham 270R
Welcome car looks great , 106 is tidy too i work for peugeot and dont see many of those now..........

seat leon
HAHA i forgot to mentionte i cant stand that exhaust one bit! im all for subtle mods not boy racer bean cans lol! it jus came with it and i wasnt gonna let it put me off buying it!! i need to change it asap im thinking miltek probably!! yea i loved that 106, it was one owner from new before me, mint that was!! ;)

GW 200T
Welcome mate car looks good, are those alcantar dash strips?

Is ur wing mirror a diffrent colour?

RB & LY 182
love it mate very nice

exhaust needs changing get milltek i got milltek on my 182 sounds smart.

defo upgrade from the 106

seat leon
cheers guys! Yeah miltek or k tec. Off subject a little but isit normal for it to follow the tracks a bit on the roads with the coilovers etc