ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Just a quick hello to all, being new CS member. Having had my EVO stolen, as an interim i have got one of the these as my second car. Didnt intend getting one but got a great deal (pre - reg 7 miles) that i couldnt say no to.

Very impressed with the car so far but i had to get a Magnex and de-cat straight away as it sounded like a whistle with no ball. Also as with all my cars Eibach spring fitted asap (best mod) Sounds and handles a lot better now.

Anyway be prepared for lots of questions........

Hello and welcome and i am really sorry to hear about the evo!

mmmm evos hehe!

anyway hope you like the site fella :)

Vix :)

C4 Grand Picasso

Welcome to Cliosport mate, there are loads of clio nuts on here who are more than happy answering any questions you may have.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Watcha, hope you enjoy driving ur new car as much as we all enjoy driving ours! :)

Meg on pistonheads £6995

welcome - just remember how fast Clios are -

- a 1.2 RL will be quicker than the Evo by the time you get it back!

;)

Good for you not sure how you could compare an evo and a cup but thats my opinion hehe!

mmmm looks lovely you must have been gutted :( sad b******s! A black one, an evo VI and a ralli art doesnt get much better than that!!

Vix :)

[Edited by powelly on 24 May 2004 at 2:44pm]

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Stolen in November - not found........

Had GPS tracker and Cat 1 alarm (no alarm or signal from the tracker)- if they want it they will take it, car drove away at 4am a neighbour heard it drive off.

Thats a shame mate, looked well nice. Just that I saw one that looked the same as yours in my home town the other day. Probably aint the same one, but it had red mud flaps the same as yours. Cant be too many black evos around with red mud flaps? Or are there?

I was thinking about getting a jap car eventually. V.happy with my valver for now though!

182, GTR, C63

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa172 on 24 May 2004

Watcha, hope you enjoy driving ur new car as much as we all enjoy driving ours! :)
I hope he enjoys driving his new car as much as i do driving his old evo;)
haha nah only joking mate welcome to the site!