ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Welcome :D Dont trust anyone with more than 2 stars, thyre probably trying to get you to do a trackday, 1/4 mile session, a show or something awful like that :p

;) Well, Hi there to you all, Im new to this forum too. I was at TRAX as well when I discovered the club, but I came all the way over from Northern Ireland to go, dedication to the industry or what?? I thought so too and Im a chick as well so I think that gives me even more credit!!!:D

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 23 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by The Monk on 23 September 2003

Welcome, watch out for all the nutters, well not really but lee m is gay:eek:
thats it im telling him you said that
You cheeky sod, Im spending more time trying to locate all the posts in which you have insulted me. :mad:;)

See, look what we have to contend with.

Welcome to Cliosport.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by CLIO BABE on 23 September 2003

;) Well, Hi there to you all, Im new to this forum too. I was at TRAX as well when I discovered the club, but I came all the way over from Northern Ireland to go, dedication to the industry or what?? I thought so too and Im a chick as well so I think that gives me even more credit!!!:D
Welcome Clio babe. Now get ready for the rest of the male members to try and hump your leg, they dont know any better. You wont get that from me as Ive just been outed apparently.:eek:

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 23 September 2003

Welcome Clio babe. Now get ready for the rest of the male members to try and hump your leg, they dont know any better. You wont get that from me as Ive just been outed apparently.:eek:
lee you hump the bit between the legs not the leg, bloody hell now i know why all steves animals legs are sticky do you know how long i spend hosing them down at the ranch this afternoon

Lee

BMW M2C

lee you hump the bit between the legs not the leg, bloody hell now i know why all steves animals legs are sticky do you know how long i spend hosing them down at the ranch this afternoon
You know that and I know that, but Im sure the rest of them dont.

Now leave this thread alone.

Well Hi there Lee M, thanks for the welcome & warning!! :D

Ive no doubt at all that when a new chick comes along to the forum, they start getting all hot and bothered, or am I the only chick?? Please tell me Im not?? Are you gay??:devilish: (Only kidding, none of my business!!)

Never worry Ill still talk to you as you have been the first to welcome & talk to me!!:D

Quote: Originally posted by Cleert on 23 September 2003

give me credit im a girl too!!!!!
Hi there Cleert, Thank god Im not alone, Men theyre all the same!!!

Welcome to you, I think we joined around the same time!!Us Gals have gotta stick together!!!:)

Lee

BMW M2C

Things sometimes get messy when new girls join, so watch yourselves.

Didnt realise you were female too Cleert. ;)

And no Im not gay. If you see a conversation involving me, 172loony and SteveV6 dont believe a word of it. We have a nasty habit of typing complete rubbish just for laughs!!

There are quite a lot of other female members, Im sure theyll all be over to welcome you soon.

Im usually around quite a bit, but not from tomorrow as Im off on my hols for a week :D

he uses it as a clever tactic to make women feel at ease around him then slowly says he is unsure and has been having feelings about women and needs to try things with one to make his mind up ;)

There are plenty of ladies on here sammy, pootle172, sawa172, powelly(watch out for her shes a major spammer) bubbles, jillyb, girlracer, gti girl, etc etc the list goes on so dont worry. but lee is right the lads sometimes get excitable when a new girlie joins up

And no Im not gay. If you see a conversation involving me, 172loony and SteveV6 dont believe a word of it. We have a nasty habit of typing complete rubbish just for laughs!!

aint that the truth all complete toss so just ignore it

Im usually around quite a bit, but not from tomorrow as Im off on my hols for a week :D
thank god for that ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

he uses it as a clever tactic to make women feel at ease around him then slowly says he is unsure and has been having feelings about women and needs to try things with one to make his mind up ;)

There are plenty of ladies on here sammy, pootle172, sawa172, powelly(watch out for her shes a major spammer) bubbles, jillyb, girlracer, gti girl, etc etc the list goes on so dont worry. but lee is right the lads sometimes get excitable when a new girlie joins up
Shhhh, its worked up until now.

Welcome to you, I think we joined around the same time!!Us Gals have gotta stick together!!!:)

i agree men are the same, us girlies will have to stick together were you at trax :)

what did you think of it, i thought it was excellent it was my first time going, i went with my boyfriend and his crew uk fiesta network, they had a stand, and thats how i come across you lot

thought it was good, better than last year and i actually made it down in time to get my car on the stand at trax unlike donny south (dam my mates wanting maccy ds breakfast when we got off the m25:mad:)

i agree men are the same, us girlies will have to stick together were you at trax :)
Yeah, I was there, actually you may have saw me!! and I may have saw you!! SPOOOOKY!!!

Okay I was the girl with the blonde hair, short skirt on top of the car at the Fuel stand getting pics taken. ;)

Naaah!!! Only joking but I was near that!! I was at the fast ford stand in the white fiesta XR2i with the the rear disc conversion(recently featured in fast ford) and the lower front splitter exclusively imported from N.Ireland!! Oh and lots of other extras to big to mention!! It looked extremley sweet on the day(still does) and my buddy Martin Holland from Crewe owns it!!

Anyone see me then??? I know I was kind of letting the side down but I must admit I have a fiesta RS Turbo at home too so please forgive me, I love Ford as well. (went to Ford Fair this Year to at TRAX!!):D

Yeah, I was there, actually you may have saw me!! and I may have saw you!! SPOOOOKY!!!

Okay I was the girl with the blonde hair, short skirt on top of the car at the Fuel stand getting pics taken. ;)

Naaah!!! Only joking but I was near that!! I was at the fast ford stand in the white fiesta XR2i with the the rear disc conversion(recently featured in fast ford) and the lower front splitter exclusively imported from N.Ireland!! Oh and lots of other extras to big to mention!! It looked extremley sweet on the day(still does) and my buddy Martin Holland from Crewe owns it!!

Anyone see me then??? I know I was kind of letting the side down but I must admit I have a fiesta RS Turbo at home too so please forgive me, I love Ford as well. (went to Ford Fair this Year to at TRAX!!):D

i thought i saw you standing at the fuel stand (only joking)

maybe we could of bumped into each other! we were walking around the ford stands

Sorry, my first time at trax too, didnt buy anything either, just took me all bloody day to get around the dame place!!

Where was your car 172loony, what stand where you on??