ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Motor... Pics

Golf GTI Ed30
It wasnt me although i have heard of a 10 sec SRT8 bullying everybody on the strip. I bought this as a family car really as weve had a baby now and need something sensible. A Z06 is on the cards all being well next year

Nice Golf btw, pleased with it ? looks well !!

Very much so mate.. Tend to drive like tart half the time as it's so easy just to potter about in, but you've still got plenty of poke when you need it..
Going to Pod sunday (weather permitting), so will report back on the results..
Would like a 13.5/6 @ around 105 ish, but all depends on traction really..

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
fnice! Think I'm yet to see a white one in the metal.

I too prefer the original wheels (they're p**n).

visualize whirled pe
Looking fresh!

Old school styling from VW on the interior, the seats are the same cheque pattern as my old scirocco, just different colours.

Golf GTI Ed30
13.5 should come easy going off spec

Managed a 13.2 @ 107mph in the end mate. That's in full road trim with 3k on clock. Think with back seats out and few more miles under it's belt, 12's will come (fingers crossed..
Well chuffed though!
Saw about 4 other Clios there, Williams and Valvers. Putting some good time in too...

Snotter's
i was a signature away from swapping the type r for one of these, opted for a silver s3 in the end as i prefer the quattro system.

They look nice than the s3 though and perfect for summer in white. Very nice!!!

P.S Have you still got the original wheels??

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Awesome car but i think if I had it I'd have the original wheels done in a matt black or grey finish.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Spot on - invest in some sticky rubber and a 3/8ths drive socket set.....slicks on and seats out should see a 12.9

reaction time ? ..... 0 - 60 foot ?

Nippy white cup
Nice going Ben m8....almost the same time as Martin in his throttle boddied mk1 which was a complete animal

More miles and a decent driver and 12's are yours ;)

Get it up to York sometime..would be cool to catch up

Chris

fiesta 1.25
I love how all the manufactures searched cs found my car and now there all bringing therir hot hatches out in white

Golf GTI Ed30
Spot on - invest in some sticky rubber and a 3/8ths drive socket set.....slicks on and seats out should see a 12.9

Won't be bothering with sticky rubber mate. But back seats out and few more miles on the old girl and I reckon she might crack the 12's.. We'll see!

60ft = 2.2968
330ft = 5.8765
1/8 ET = 8.7322
1/8 MPH = 86.27
1000' = 11.1200
1/4 ET = 13.2660
1/4 MPH = 107.01

Golf GTI Ed30
i was a signature away from swapping the type r for one of these, opted for a silver s3 in the end as i prefer the quattro system.

They look nice than the s3 though and perfect for summer in white. Very nice!!!

P.S Have you still got the original wheels??

Sold the wheels mate..
Was on the verge of going for the S3 too.. But with my budget, it was either a highly specced ED30, or a bog bog standard S3 (and I would of soooo needed the buckets and nav)..

Golf GTI Ed30
Love it apart from the seats and get the standard wheels back on!!!
Would of had them sprayed mate, but got a good price for them and just don't think white and silver go. If I had got red or black, I would have probably kept them on. But i've always loved the Pro Race 1.2's and they are a good 5kgs lighter per rim then the standards..

Nice going Ben m8....almost the same time as Martin in his throttle boddied mk1 which was a complete animal

More miles and a decent driver and 12's are yours ;)

Get it up to York sometime..would be cool to catch up

Chris
Cheeky mare.. lol. That's why I have DSG mate.. Ha.. Launch is a tricky art though i'll tell ya..
Will defo catch up again at some point mate, or bump into you at another show.. Ha

Did see that Martin's car (well was a throttle bodied, stripped out, bonnet off, snarling, French beast anyway lol), would of been a good race that..

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
the standard BBS Challenge wheels are too small ir they were 19's they'd be perfect!!

Golf GTI Ed30

Won't be bothering with sticky rubber mate. But back seats out and few more miles on the old girl and I reckon she might crack the 12's.. We'll see!

60ft = 2.2968
330ft = 5.8765
1/8 ET = 8.7322
1/8 MPH = 86.27
1000' = 11.1200
1/4 ET = 13.2660
1/4 MPH = 107.01
Actually, just realised the terminal speed on that run, was 106.6mph, but107 on my 2 other runs..