ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New NorthEast Clio 1.2 Dynamique Owner

Clio 1.2
New owner of a 1.2 dynamique which i am very proud of, gun metal grey, 51 plate with 40,000 miles on with one owner:cool:. Not seen many gunmetal grey clios on here to draw insperian from so looks like going to have to make it from my own ideas;) im 17 and already had been insured before on my mams 1L Lupo which i loved and had so many plans for but unfortunetley crashed it not long after passing which wrote it off :nono: so that left me carless until now but cant wait to get back on the road. i will have the car on christmas as its part of christmas present so should have pictures up on boxing day... hope yous all are looking farward to it, cant wait to go to some meets ect so watch out on the progress thread for my little baby :eek::p all the best rob

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hi Rob, welcome to Cliosport, Gunmetal grey looks spot on if its nicely modified. Look forward to seeing it :)