ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW OWNER 182 CUP

clio 182 ( cup pack
I was looking for a faster car than my old gen2 celica so my other half suggested a clio 182 cup have had it a month now and have replaced crappy exhaust with a nice aftermarket stainless steel cat back £270 (ebay) and then suprise surprise the noise of a diesel on tickover .....New dephaser pulley new cam belt alt belt and pulleys and top engine mount!! living in west london i discovered no one wanted to do the dephaser until i came across Park service in kings rd kingston total £744.65 icl vat and 3% credit card charge , and now she runs like a dream !!! still have rear shocks washer jet bottle and aircon resistor to fix still feeling like i got a good deal and hopefully trouble free driving for the next couple of years . btw does anyone now a diy fix for the crappy steering wheel thumb grips? please let me know or post in faults and fixes thanks:p

clio 182 ( cup pack
Thank you guys
:cheers:i think iv sorted it iv found that u can replace the thumb grips with carbonfibre for £89.00 anyone know a better price ? sorted my head light out with 2000grit paper & some brasso with plenty of rubbing thought i would have to replace as they were very dirty & full of scratches ....

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
If it has thumb grips its most likely just a cup packed 182 and not a cup.

clio 182 ( cup pack
Hi Rob seen them on ebay ! really like them think there look better to what iv got .i have the cup packed same colour as you