ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner of this phase 1

182 Turbo
After getting her home yesterday, gave her a nice clean up this morning in the nice weather.
21566232.jpg
be7785a7.jpg
73d75336.jpg
c3416e31.jpg
75db522d.jpg

Drives amazingly.
Hard to get used to the paddle clutch though, lol.

Sorry for bad pics

Aydon,

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
b*****d! I love this car. It's a hell of a machine. I'm very jealous! M3/EVO/ANYTHING KILLER

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Will read the project thread later. Seems to have completely passed me by that one. Looks interesting.

Evo 5 RS
Only if we are comparing a standard Evo/M3 against a modded clio.

Looks nice :)

lol how many supercharged M3s are there realistically, and out of them how many are stage 2 ;).

It's a lot of power in a little car

Can't believe how long this car took to sell

No car
I just read the thread about this.... Epic build. That must have scary amounts of power! Hopefully I can catch a glimpse of this beaut at a meet :approve:

182 Turbo
Yea it's pretty rapid, lol.
The anti lag and LC were disconnected, a bit harsh on the turbo!
Got a custom pro alloy rad being made for her, and got a wideband lambda I got my eye on for payday that monitors everything on a digital gauge I'm gunna try and get it to fig snug in the ashtray compartment.

EDIT: I'll try and get some videos up soon too mate, it's a bit miserable down where I live the past few days mild rain and the roads are wet, so trying to hold down the power is a bit of a b**ch.