ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner

Hi Folks

Got myself a mint 03 172, so I thought Id say hello. I am loving every minute of it:D.

Car is brilliant in everyway, took it for a really nice long drive and was amazed by the handling and the power.

I have one quick question for you all, the trim at the base of the seatbelt which then extends to the rear door trim is loose, any ideas of how I can take it out to resecure it?

Cheers Steve

Welcome dude, cant help with the trim thing, but enjoy the car. These RS Clios are greater than the sum of their parts.

Cheers Guys

Always have been fond of clios, my mum has had two which have done over 120,000 miles no problems.

Regarding the trim I think the previous owner had it off to fit some speakers and hasnt put it back together correctly so it creaks quite a bit, apart from that loving it.

Steve

Dark metalic blue, not sure what the name is. No pictures which is a shame as I spent all day cleaning and waxing, looks fecking superb ;).

Off to pitlochry tomorrow for a conference so while get a good chance to stretch our legs. Have to watch for fuzz though well known to be about the A9.

On that subject anyone have any recommendations for a gps speed camera detector. Last weekend the telegraph motoring section had a review of a toad system which they thought very highly of, only £80. Any thoughts??