ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New ph2 172 owner

Mark 1 Clio V6
I am about to collect a standard red phase 2 172 on an 02 plate.

I have done some searches and can't find all the answers I am looking for.
Can you guys assist please?

Does the car come with Xenon's, AC and 6cd multichanger standard?

I'm going to put 16" Speedline Turini's on it (boring I know). How much should I lower it by with these on?

I'd like an exhaust system that doesn't break the bank, but has improved responsiveness. Which is best?

Lastly; how much does it cost to fill the tank, is it worth using V-Power, and how many miles do you get to a full tank?

As you can see I have not really looked into this too much.

RB 200 Cup!
from what ive heard you can get 320 miles ish on a full tank

40mm seems the standard for lowering

cant really advise on others as dont have a sport yet - lol!

al

ST on the way...
I am about to collect a standard red phase 2 172 on an 02 plate.
Nice colour! :D

Xenons - YES, AC - YES (climate control actually), 6CD on an 02 - SHOULD DO

I'm going to put 16" Speedline Turini's on it (boring I know). How much should I lower it by with these on?
40-60mm should be good

I'd like an exhaust system that doesn't break the bank, but has improved responsiveness. Which is best?
I'll leave that for someone else ;)

Lastly; how much does it cost to fill the tank, is it worth using V-Power, and how many miles do you get to a full tank?
Probably about £50 for a FULL fill, and probably about 300 miles + to a tank, higher octane should make a difference but it's debatable.

Mark 1 Clio V6
Cheers guys.

Any comments on an exhaust?
I'm not looking for a noise that will terrify children, but just one that will rumble quietly along and improve responsiveness.

al

ST on the way...
Steve2004 said:
How much do you pay for fuel? Full tanks cost me £40 MAX.

Clio tank is 50 litres and V-Power is about 96/7p a litre, work it out! ;)

CraigV6 said:
I have done some searches and can't find all the answers I am looking for.

CD changer might have been removed by last owner and it did come of the spec list for a while you should have it on an 02 though. Check for Zeons there were standard.

No best eact to there own the Ktec steath popular. if you want better response get a decat and or a remap.

As you can see I have not really looked into this too much.
The answers have all been answered in a post I wrote a few weeks ago might have been moved to guides though. I've writed some more answers in your post though.