ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics back to basics!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well after my accident the car stayed standard for far to long so yesterday everything went back on, followed by my new headlights off Brembo that dont have adjusters :nono: ;) so when i went out yesterday i was directing plains in to land lol, so today had a fiddle (RIG UP) and the light's are now back to normal. Cars now 15mm lower on the front and a hell of a lot lower on the back (than previous) the pics arnt anygood as there off my phone but you get the idea oh n the backs different but when i get some decent pics you see it.

20022009445.gif

20022009446.gif

Last edited:
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Yellow Fog lights illegal ??

i though only cars such as Renault 19's which came out the factory with the yellow Lenses were ok.. might be wrong tho :)

Otherwise loooks damm clean :D wheels are bbs ye ?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it still needs lots of work doing im still not 100% happy tbh, did buy some spacers off Keano but cant put them on as i need to have the arches rolled and streched tyres to get away with putting them on

E60 diesel powah
i miss driving my clio :( so glad ive still got it, everytime i look at it makes me smile :)

car is looking mint though now matey, where did you dad get his car mapped from??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive gone for an old skool renualt look, he got it done at rossco enginering in liverpool bud, can get the address off him for ya, although you might want to get one of the blokes to drive your car down to the work shop. if you go you'll know why i wouldnt drive my clio down there

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
erm not sure bud he's in bed now but ill ask him tomorrow, yea its a blufin chip so turn it on/off lock the engine all that b****cks at the touch of a button, yours the 2.0T tfsi engine (cant remeber how it goes lol)

Mercedes C320!
hey...

i am really likin them wheels... can i ask wot they are of off and how hard they were to fit...?

cheers luke

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol i <3 Winston ;)

to everyone who asked im a very glad its back to "standard" lol and thats for the comments.

meg splitter just doesn't cut the mustard anymore lol

the mirrors just a standard mirror, i bought a sunstrip and cut it neatly into even square's took an hour n half all together it was a b**ch to get off that took the longest 10mins to put the squares on and about 30mins to put it back on lol.