ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of my 182

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 07 July 2005

Why have u got them on the bumpers :(
They came like this for some reason, like them on the bumpers though, thinks it looks ok.

Abarth 500

back again with a diffrent username?????, we know u got a clio and your gf has got a mini blah blah blah :cry:

GW Clio 200

Yeah...nice looking cars in the Racing blue, and they stand out with the Gordini stripes, although that was one of the reasons why I would never opt for the stripes, every chav and his mate would wanna race ya!!

But yeah...nice ...enjoy it!!

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 07 July 2005

back again with a diffrent username?????, we know u got a clio and your gf has got a mini blah blah blah :cry:
lol.. The 18 yr old with a 182? dont give him a hard time.. however I am aware of this also.. hehe.. and thats your gfs moms porsche right?.. ;)

B-road bully

sum ppl r so shallow n materialistic, they r nice cars but it seems ur tryin 2 show off, we kno who u r n weve seen these cars b4 ull neva gain respect this way!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

very pleasent vehicles.. shame its a cabrio though... ;)

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by dfifty1 on 07 July 2005

sum ppl r so shallow n materialistic, they r nice cars but it seems ur tryin 2 show off, we kno who u r n weve seen these cars b4 ull neva gain respect this way!
considering iv never posted a picture with the porsche before as this is the first time i have taken pics when its their, therefore you cannot have seen all these cars before as you say.

I dont come on here to gain respect, i come on here to see other peoples cars and find out any information needed in regards to my car. Just thought id share my lastest pics of my car.

Abarth 500

you know when you hear a joke first time its funny then not so funny the second time and so on and so on............................these are the same pics again!!! just with the hair dressers car rolled out aswell, jeez

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

my house is bigger though.

and it has windows too.

its a bit old fashioned to have different doorways for male and female isnt it?

;)

GW Clio 200

Why are yo all giving this poor fella a hard time. I didnt think he was showing off. In fact , I wast even looking at the other cars. If the cars are indeed his girlfriends and her mums...so what!!!. If he takes a pic of his car next to a Porshe, why would that be trying to gain respect? and if he is young and a little naive ( which I dont suggest he is ) why pick on him for it.

FORUM Members ...breathe...........and chill the fukk out!!!

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 08 July 2005

Why are yo all giving this poor fella a hard time. I didnt think he was showing off. In fact , I wast even looking at the other cars. If the cars are indeed his girlfriends and her mums...so what!!!. If he takes a pic of his car next to a Porshe, why would that be trying to gain respect? and if he is young and a little naive ( which I dont suggest he is ) why pick on him for it.

FORUM Members ...breathe...........and chill the fukk out!!!
thanks m8, i aint a bad person like people on here, who dont even know me make out

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Nice car mate :D

I never get tired of looking at other peoples cars,even if ive seen the same car before.I love reading/viewing posts from people happy with their car.

Nice one :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I second those last few posts.

Some F**king W**kers on here now.

So you, your gf and your family have got nice cars - should be congratulting you, not slating you.

About time some people on here grew up a bit, no wonder people are f**king off with attitudes like the ones above, "I cant have so Ill slate someone who can" pathetic!

Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 09 July 2005

About time some people on here grew up a bit, no wonder people are f**king off with attitudes like the ones above, "I cant have so Ill slate someone who can" pathetic!
totally agree mate, its a joke how some ppl treat other ppl on this forum

Mini Cooper S sport

I think the 5th picture down really gives the best idea of how the colour really looks.

I do prefer mine without the stripes though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

jesus drop the attitude guys. if i had those cars on my drive id sure as hell be showing them off. Seems like people cant appreciate peoples cars anymore and have to turn everything into something personal!