ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of the Hybrid ( lots of them as always )

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Not taken any pics in awhile and was bored today so got the cam out and went for a little drive:) a few may notice that it has its standard bonnet back on, this is due to the fiberglass one developing some serious paint issue just 2 months after being sprayed so its gone back to be done again :rolleyes: anyway on with the pics:D
cleanclio006.jpg

cleanclio011.jpg

cleanclio012.jpg

cleanclio013.jpg

cleanclio014.jpg

cleanclio015.jpg

cleanclio016.jpg

cleanclio017.jpg

cleanclio018.jpg

cleanclio021.jpg

cleanclio024.jpg

cleanclio025.jpg

cleanclio027.jpg

cleanclio029.jpg

cleanclio031.jpg

cleanclio032.jpg

cleanclio034.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i'll list a few mods, 2.0ltr f7r , piper 270 fast road cams and pullies, supersprint manifold, mongoose exh, remapped to suit mods, made 144bhp atw/ around 175bhp atf. runs 13.92 @ 99mph qtr mile :)

I remember those pics when you got it, it looked a bit of a heap. You've done well mate as it's a cracker now.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
yeah did look abit sorry for itself when i bought it but i was looking past those gorgous 5 spokes and tasty light gray trim lol, under all that s**te i see it had potential. 2 years later, few set of wheels and a whole heap of polish it looks like it does now:approve: :D

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Looking very good Jay.

Have got you're fuelling issue sorted out now?

hello mate, yeah ive sorted the fueling now. it turned out to be a dodgy chip/ecu that was causing it to run lean, ive now changed that and all is well:D

Ultra Blue R26
Looking very good Jay.

Have got you're fuelling issue sorted out now?

hello mate, yeah ive sorted the fueling now. it turned out to be a dodgy chip/ecu that was causing it to run lean, ive now changed that and all is well:D

Glad to hear it! I bet you're well chuffed with how she's running now then, must be quite a beast!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
front plate is abit marmite but i like it, may buy another one tho as they are only £15 or so:)