ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Renault Sport Clio (Lutecia) In Tokyo -- 56K NO GO

Abarth 595 Trufeo
3c49f816.gif

renault_lutecia1.gif

renault_lutecia2.gif

renault_lutecia3.gif

renault_lutecia4.gif

renault_lutecia5.gif

renault02.gif

01_l.gif

02_l.gif

04_l.gif

05_l.gif

Makes a change to see some real photos of the RenaultSport Clio concept car.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the Autosport International MotorShow at Birmingham’s NEC, 14th/15th January 2006.

H

These were posted a while back, i can remember commenting that the doris in blue looked like she needed a good dinner or 20.

ha ha @ loony!!

I'm still 50/50 about the new rs clio, maybe i might change my mind if i see it in the flesh??

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
The colour is shmokin'! Are they the biggest wing mirrors ever fitted to a hatchback?

Still not convined on the car as a whole. Maybe my opinion will change once I see it in the flesh

6/468 17poo
Please someone tell me they are NOT chrome wheels, not really liking it at all just looks the same as all other new cars, but maybe seeing it in the flesh will change my mind.doesnt have the same appeal as a williams, or even a 182,looks a bit boring im afraid!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
it will probably look MINT in the flesh, i didnt really like the MK3 at all untill i saw a black Dynamique S on the road a couple of days ago and it looks really good in black

Megane225FF
they'll put a rear spolier on the "cup" edition that Renault will say will never go into production.
Bling bling wheels!!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
That would be dirty within about 5 mins with our Crappy weather!

Looks good though, imo!

Tyson.