ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS front badge on 182

Inferno 182
Had a search but could not find if this had been done. I Had a new style front badge knocking about from my now departed 200 and rather than waste it i would see if i could get it to fit in the lower grill. No chance of the upper as i knew it would look wrong. So the badge comes mounted on a piece of plastic for sticking in the 200. I had to cut four slots,one in each side so it slipped into the grill. Unfortunately i cut the top slot a bit to wide but it was a first effort. Anyhow it does wedge tightly in place but i will get some reg plate pads to stick it in firmly.
Just thought i would share the pics and see what you think?

photoCAGKFLZX.jpg

image.jpg

photo.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Looks horrific imo mate. Just looks tacky, like youve found a little chrome badge and stuck it on the front of the car.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, it just looks out of place. Again though, thats just my personal opinion mate. Im all about subtle, less is more.

Inferno 182
Yeah will tryit further over tomorrow. As said its just wedged in at the mo as I was bored.
No chance of it sitting in the top grill as the grill angles are wrong.
It's not far off from fitting in the other gap between the number plate and top grill.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Not a fan either TBH.

Sorry to piss on your parade but it does look tacky.

The new style RS badges don't suit the Mk2, IMO.