ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Rs Matts Fitted, Perfect after some Fettling

what do you use to pull the badge out of the pins? could do with cleaning behind mine!

how much were the mats? or did you buy them direct from renault?

Read the post's chap i have already said how much they were, and you can also look @ the link for the renault part numbers too.

look great, and good timing too. My original RS mats have just developed a hole where my heel rests.

Will be speaking to a friendly chap at my local dealer about these. cough *Alex* cough ;)

E87 118d M Sport
Read the post's chap i have already said how much they were, and you can also look @ the link for the renault part numbers too.

none of the questions i asked have already been answered?
i asked how much were the mats (as in how much did you pay) and if you got them from renault, and you have posted the rrp and the renaults code, not how much youve payed or where you got them from??

then afterwards you say you didnt pay the rrp.

im also wondering whether they are on pins and how you get them off easily, as people have commented in your thread that they are pinned, but there are no holes in your boot? so little confused??

M2 Competition
Read and ye shall see.

The renaultsport badges are not pinned. The clio badge is.

The mats were £49.99. If he got a good deal through knowing a dealer etc etc, id say thats not something he'd want to post on the forum.

Theyre a renault part with a renault part number... he bought them from the renault dealership.

Badge come from the dealers was about 25 pounds . The fitting kit was fitted by myself. Please refer to my original post for a bit more info about it. The price i paid as pep said does not come into it. I have posted the rrp . If you like them buy a set

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Bit of a bump for this threat but what the heck, i've only just seen it!... ;-)
Like the new badge, although not enough to f**k about getting old one of and risk damaging paint etc.
Love the mats too, although why didn't they keep the style of the back mat, i.e. all in one piece, so much better IMHO....

Megane 225 F1
may be a stupid question but....will these fit my non sport? it may seem like a stupid question but thought i wud ask :) not sure if the footwells are slighty differernt between sports and non sports :)

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
may be a stupid question but....will these fit my non sport? it may seem like a stupid question but thought i wud ask :) not sure if the footwells are slighty differernt between sports and non sports :)

As far as i know they are the same, assuming you have a 3 door?...
But i'm not certain, anyone know for sure?...

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Guys, quick question, just called up my local Renault to get a price on the matts, and they said they dont stock them for the 182, its for the new clio shape.
He said that the chances are they wouldn't fit, and they dont stock them so i'd have to buy them and risk them not fitting!
It looks like the original pics on this thread are for a 182, can you confirm please?!... anyone else got them in a 182 instead of 197s etc?....

M2 Competition
Guys, quick question, just called up my local Renault to get a price on the matts, and they said they dont stock them for the 182, its for the new clio shape.
He said that the chances are they wouldn't fit, and they dont stock them so i'd have to buy them and risk them not fitting!
It looks like the original pics on this thread are for a 182, can you confirm please?!... anyone else got them in a 182 instead of 197s etc?....

My renault dealer has said exactly the same thing. The footwells are completely different, so 197 wouldnt fit.

If you look on renaultsport site it says they do mats for both though... and a few on here have them.

C

Cupster

Taking my 'Renault Sport' off. Cheap shite tbh.

Just leaving 'Clio' with 'Cup' underneth. No yellow 172 either. Subtle!

182 FF Inferno
My renault dealer has said exactly the same thing. The footwells are completely different, so 197 wouldnt fit.

If you look on renaultsport site it says they do mats for both though... and a few on here have them.

Yeah, they do versions for both. I got mine off a guy on ebay as I needed some other parts too.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF

Called up parts..... the parts number on there for phase 2 is for a left hand drive set of matts! Apparently they dont make the matts for phase 2 right hand drive anymore, only the phase 3! He didn't know whether they'd fit because they don't stock them!
Has anybody got these matts for a 197 that is in Essex so i can pop over and try them out for size?! Or even better, has anyone bought them for a 182?!.....

Clio 16v 182 Replica
The new clio sport badge makes a hudge difference ive got one on mine, And when i see the old style on clios it looks really bulky and wierd.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
I know they exist, have seen pictures as proof!

But the renault dealerships dont for some reason.

So annoying, he says that the phase II on the link are left hand drive only, if i buy them and they dont fit i'm stuck with them as i cant return them!

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
im going to order a set for my car after xmas with that part number............

its on the renaultsport uk website and are price in £ so they should be right hand drive mats - surely you could return them if they came in and where left hand drive mats as its there fault.....typical bloody renault.