ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New style Renault Sport boot badges

RB 182 195bhp
I know the subject of these badges has been covered a thousand times, but I'm torn between the Clio 197 style Renault sport badge, and the Clio 200 RS style. What are people's opinions, and which do you prefer?
Car in question is a RB 182 btw.
Cheers guys.

Moved from Clio Discussion - please use the correct section next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  FF 182
Fitted my 200 badge on sunday. Looks great and really tidies the rear end up a lot!

DSC03176.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Anyone that says the standard badge looks best it a lunatic. The sport badge is the same as the halfrauds one!

200 badge all day long

EC069E85-1FC2-4D7B-98BC-DF5D081F0A70_zpsmzgpiqgz.jpg

Clio 172
Anyone that says the standard badge looks best it a lunatic. The sport badge is the same as the halfrauds one!

Dont you mean the halfords one is the same as the sport one!! It was on the Clio before halfords started selling the copy! Haha. I do like the 200 badge...I just like the original rear end more!!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
200 looks much more clean and modern. The 197 doesn't improve from the old one at all.