ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New system for the Clio 197

Fast ones...
Hello.

As you may well know here at Piper Exhausts we are developing an exhaust system for the clio 197.

A lot of people have said they wish to keep a OE looking tailpipe. Ive attached some pics of what we have come up with?

Any comments?
Would you want anything different to these, we are looking into designing a rolled in and rolled out style pipe aswell.

We have nearly finished and are just wrapping things up.

What are your thoughts on it? what do you think of milltek, k-tec etc?

Appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhaust

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
As i said in the last thread, i would be interested to see what it is going to look like.

I can't see the pictures, also i would like to have a sound clip of the exhaust.

What are the costs likely to be for a cat back, and de-cat options?

Fast ones...
Hello all

We are nearly finished, we will offer 3 trim options including a OE looking Trim.

We have made cat back system, sports cat and de-cat.

Just got to finish everything off and il post some pics and any other info i have.

Tom @ Piper Exhausts

Fast ones...
Hello all!

Here are the prices you been waiting for!
cat back system - this comes with center silencer and rear silencer and a choice of trims slash cut, 2.5 inwardly rolled or 2.5 outwardly rolled priced £405 +VAT

The trims can be purchased seperately and changed at a later date, ie track set and road set.

200 cell sports cat £280 +VAT
decat pipe £55 +VAT

These are available to order now, and forum members will get free postage!!

If you wish to place an order or for more info send me a pm,
Email: exhausts@pipercams.co.uk
Tel: 01303 245300
Web:http://www.pipercams.co.uk/exhaust/

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts