ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to clios but not french cars

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
Hi my names Daniel from Birmingham, iv had many 306s and 205 and have attended FCS every year but though it was about time I had a change so im on the look out for a nice 172, don't mind doing any work as im handy enough with the spanners.

also wandering how many posts do I need before I can post in the for sale section?

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
well that didn't last long put a cheeky bid on a 172 cup on ebay and won lol collected it from Halifax on the sunday and it drove lovely (couple knocks and clunks) but ill get it up on the stands and get this sorted asap ill also get a project thread sorted

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
a drunken bid of 750 but won it for 735 lol, 12 months mot , new discs and pads all round, competition b exhaust whatever that is and apparently its been remapped. Once iv sorted all the niggles out ill get it on the rolling road anyway just to confirm