ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to cliosport. Just got a williams2

RB FF 182
Hi there. Thought I'd just say hello as I am new here and have just purchased myself a williams2 with high mileage to work on as a bit of a project. It's been lowered and has an after market stainless exhaust on it. I'm looking to put it back to standard, so first off, anyone have any tips or general advice on good garages in Sheffield

Last edited by a moderator:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Id stick with the stainless exhaust if i was you (Unless it looks daft and is stupidly loud), as renault exhausts are like chocolate and ul be replacing it every 1-2years..

Welcome :)

RB FF 182
Yeah. To be honest. It was the eve long term teat that swayed my descision. Just hoping that rust isnt TOO bad! Going to keep it off the road for a bit and get a few bits sorted. Really looking forward to it. May well put pictures up as I go incase anyone happens to be interested.