ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Cliosport.

CLIO MK2 1.2 16V
Hi all new to cliosport, got my wee clio couple of months ago have just started looking to mod it a bit (although wont be anything too drastic as waiting for my insurance to come down to get a 172)
just went up and picked up some 17 tsw rims last night for £100 good condition. next on the plans are lowering springs maybe bout 20-30mm?? bit of window tints and a noisy back box will do me fine. Anyone got any other good tips for simple mods?? dont want to spend a fortune as i said above really want the 172 for that stick to the seat-ness. I will take some photos and upload them later to let yous see how the car is coming on, will be in new projects section ;)

CLIO MK2 1.2 16V
no choice with the alloys pal theyr practically going on today, i know alot of people saw that 17s look daft but personally i like the WAGON WHEEL look lol, Also looking at a set of wee angel eyes for it any thoughts on them?? few people say theyr a pain to fit. also had look at a valance kit for it what i take just goes right on-to the original bumper etc just need sprayed, 200 fae fleabay. Value or pish???

CLIO MK2 1.2 16V
will get a few on tomoz mate as at my work skiving the now, erm i mean working lol. do you happen to know how much to paint valance kits, ballpark like

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Probably around £250-£400 depending on how well you want it done, sounds like you're about to spunk a lot of money on this wee car.

CLIO MK2 1.2 16V
Trying not to mate honestly, not wanting to really spend too much like but just needs something as they look gash standard. going to look into the spraying mite know a guy could do for me in his garage if a buy the paint.

CLIO MK2 1.2 16V
can you do this without making a mess? not really done any spraying before, might colour code myself though as dont seem too hard