ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to cliosport!

Dre

Ph2 iceberg 172
Hi guys! Just upgraded my mk2 Clio 1.4s to a lovely ph2 iceburg 172. (Pending collection)
really excited about it. Lovely example, well looked after and absolutely mint inside and out. Looking forward to maybe joining you guys out on the road sometime and picking up on all the hints and tips you all share.
Here's to a new era!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome, have you considered becoming a doctor? ;)

I admit I had to google your location, but plenty of members and meets in the South East/London area. Look in the local meets section for what's going on.

Above all, enjoy the car, and have fun on CS!

Dre

Ph2 iceberg 172
Cheers guys! Itching to pick it up. Hopefully will be today. Just waiting on that phonecall to say its ready!

CLIO 172
HI, IVE JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST CLIO 172 FROM A GOOD FRIEND. ITS ALREADY HAD ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION FITTED AND VARIOUS OTHER UPGRADES. HOPING TO STRIP IT OUT AND FIT HARNESSES, BUT I CANT FIND MUCH INFO ON HOW TO FIT THEM CORRECTLY, CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?