ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Renault Sport ownership

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Well, been on here a few days now so thought I'd do a quick hello I'm a newbie thread...

My last little hot hatch was a 205 GTI 2.0 16v with Jenvies, Omex, ATB diff and lots of fun!! Stripped it after my second encounter with the police and second section 59. Don't know how they didn't take it off me, but I saw that as my chance to strip it and sell it in pieces!!

212C4D53-6FFF-466C-889D-CF4CC4A373F5-3617-000002AD3CC88ABD.jpg

Loved that car!!!

So, got talking with Valver16 and he showed me the van transformation done on here as I'm after a van and he knows I also want a toy... Took his 172 for a quick drive a couple of weeks ago and then I was sold on the plan!!

Picked up this one last week and promptly joined up here the next day!!

DSC_0490_zpsbzr1ucs5.jpg

If anyone knows the car or anything about it then I'd love to know a bit!! Got it from the auctions near me but had no history at all with it!!

Anyway, that's me for now, have already started my van build thread and project thread as it will no doubt not be as mundane as just a van in time!!

renault clio 1.4 16v
welcome to the forum! not sure about history on the clio bt the outside looks nice and clean, hope u enjoy it after ur 205

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I can see the point in getting something like a Kangoo and putting everything onto it, but I'm kinda liking the look of the 172 van also. It's not going to be the most economical of vans in comparison, but it will still be fun, and come the weekend I can take everything out and take it for a quick fun drive :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome mate. I had the first kangoosport but I didn't build it so can't help sorry