ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum! 182 in the Midlands. Prepping for track!

Clio 182
Hi all,

Recently purchased my first 182.

Looking to get it back ready for a few track days this year and maybe meet a few RS members along the way.

Based in Wolverhampton so if anyone is nearby would be great to meet other members.

May have a few questions and appreciate advice from anyone who knows these cars well!

Also any local garage recommendations appreciated.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome aboard. There are some epic track car builds in the projects section from budget track cars to supercharged nutters and even a few k-swapped clio's. All the help you'll ever need is here somewhere, just ask.

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197
I'm not too far away in Stourbridge, I've not got any recommendations on places to get stuff done yet, as so far I've done all the work on mine myself. It is booked in to ktec in willenhall this week though.

Clio 182
Thanks guys. My first question might actually be pretty soon!
The car came with an epas conversion but I'm not sure it's actually working. Steering when static is very heavy.
Anyone with a bit of knowledge of this and how to test?
Cheers