ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW to the forum and renaults !!!

bmw 328i & 172 PH2
hi everyone currently just bought myself a clio RS 172 in monaco blue 51 plate, new experience as ive never owned a renault .
was in the process of a project , bmw e36 318is 2.8 engine conversion but ive decided to take a break from it and decided i needed some fun.

previous to this i had a honda integra DC2 Type-R, which was pretty quick, but ive heard these little clios are Type-R teasers so ive decided to try it out for myself .

so far the drive back yesterday when i purchased it was awesome already managed to put a smile to my face, but sadly in this crappy weather i didnt manage to put my foot down as i could get to grip and the wheels would spin damn snow! despite this car felt like its got alot to give and i cant wait to give it full beans

just need to sort myself out with proper insurance and ill be on my way !

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Get your money out and sign up mate, best twelve pound you will spend, honestly!! Any way, welcome :)

bmw 328i & 172 PH2
Get your money out and sign up mate, best twelve pound you will spend, honestly!! Any way, welcome :)

yes i will do when i get the chance , i must say already this seems like a very nice friendly forum compared to any other ive previously used (non renault ones)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on a few mate and this is head and shoulders above them, even if I don't own a Clio anymore.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's great mate but I still love the clio's, great cars for the money etc. I'm sure you will love it :)

bmw 328i & 172 PH2
i was gona actually get an ep3 but decided to go for the clio as it was in my price range as im just looking for a quick runaround. this is as quick as a type r ive heard.