ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum, First french car (clio 172)

Clio 172 ph2
hiya new to the forum and new to owning a french car lol. this is my third car since passing my test, first was corsa b and second was fiesta mk5 zs. The
Clio 172 ive got is pretty much completely standard, so first of all to do is get some coilovers for her, but in time.

here's a quick snap of the clio, sorry about crap picture only picture i have of it as im currently out in australia visiting family!

f4rcox.jpg

and here's a quick snap of the fiesta ive just sadly got rid of, bought her completely standard, alot of work i had done to her, but time to move onto somethink newer and quicker.

2z7j51c.jpg

172 cup
Welcome ferris, I had a mk5 zs before my cup, there a good car but the clio feels sooo much better, I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Clio 172 ph2
Welcome ferris, I had a mk5 zs before my cup, there a good car but the clio feels sooo much better, I'm sure you'll enjoy!

yeah was a great second car, but yeah ive heard the clios corner so good! we'll see when im back into the uk lol