ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the site

Clio 200 RS + SRB
Hey Everyone

My names Mike but everyone calls me Mikey

Im new to the site. Never had a Renault before. In fact technically i still dont. I dont get to pick up my new car till next week.

Ive just bought a 09 plate clio 200 RS in Alien Green.

Really really impressed with the clio. Have tried Vauxhall VXR and also Ford Fiesta Zetec S. Clio beats them hands down.

Truely amazing car and cant wait to pick her up.

Hope to be sharing some great on the road stories very soon with you all. Also getting to know alot about the car and what she can actually do.

Look forward to speaking to you all

Mikey :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Sounds good Mikey, welcome to CS. :) What options did you go for with the 200? Whereabouts do you live?

Clio 200 RS + SRB
I live near Dumfries

The options i got on the clio were
Renault ID Alien Green Paintwork, 17" Anthracite Alloys, Cup Chassis, Stiffer Spring & Dampers, Ride Height Lowered By 7mm, Red Brembo Calipers.

Thats it for now but i intend to put a spoiler on her and do a few other bits and peices.

The Mrs wanted to paint more than anything lol​

Clio 200 RS + SRB
lol im actually English
I moved to scotland for my job :p
Oh and im marrying a scots lass but otherwise im british lol

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

It's A Reno
lol im actually English
I moved to scotland for my job :p
Oh and im marrying a scots lass but otherwise im british lol

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

Do you get danger money for working up there? LOL
I take it your company provided a foreign language course too.

Clio 200 RS + SRB
well there are certainly some character up here lol
I havnt had language lessons yet however some of the words up here take some getting used to.....like 'ken' and 'yen' which means 'know' and 'one'
Apart from that i just nod and agree lol!

Clio 172 RS2
Hey Mikey,

Welcome... quite a package.

Post some pics when you get hold of her!
(not of your lass! Well perhaps for some.) LOL

Got a change to finally eyeball a Alien Green RS200 in person.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Love Alien Green, only one problem with your spec though, the Antracite wheels :( Black speedlines > all

Welcome.

Clio 172 RS2
^^^ + 0.5

True because all the car details are finished in black.: unpainted sidestrip, wing mirrors, diffuser, foil on the B-pillar / door, grille, door grab handles.

But then again it's Mikey's Alien Green RS200, perhaps he has some parts colour coordinated?

Clio 200 RS + SRB
FL09DXBF.gif

This is my new car......Just shown up as sold on the site. Hopefully i get to pick her up in the upcoming week. However with the bad weather its going to be hard. Im travelling 200 miles just to get her. Earliest i could get one in scotland was approx April time. I just couldnt wait that long :)

Clio 200 RS + SRB
This pic was taken a while ago by the dealer. Just before the snow hit the UK. Its a different story now tho lol.
Its the only pic i could get hold of.
Im glad you like it tho :) i know i do.....

Clio 200 RS + SRB
If im honest i really like the wheels. Think ill keep them as they are.

However i am getting the cup spoiler added within the next few months.

I just really want to get the car first.

Only a few days left now.

Clio 200 RS + SRB
You'd be surprised. You cant get one from any local dealer. Its crazy. I couldnt even view one up here. So had to go to Worksop so see one.

Then ended up buying it lol

thanks