ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this but thought id show off the mk3!

clio mk3
exactly whats the point in doing what everyone else does might aswel be a little bit different and see what happens and nahh not really euro just think the back end will look 25x better smooth lol ill keep you posted mate so have a look in a few weeks bro, will come together nicely i rekon cheers mate ill keep you posted:)

clio mk3
image.jpgimage.jpgFinally got to take a pic of inside my car at night, let me know what ya think, I know it's chavvy but looks fresh at night!!

clio mk3
ordered spoiler, should come tomorrow, so will spray it soon as maybe tomoz night then prob get it on wednesday :) cant wait !

clio mk3
Bought the 197 spoiler, not seen one before on a non sport, going to smooth the rear bumper, and I think it will look smart with the exhaust too, should look good, some thing different to everyone else any way why be a sheep ay ?

Clio World Series
I getting that sprint spoiler off k tec my first on list is a set of 17" alloys yeah should look good what's ya next plans
after your spoiler

clio mk3
I was looking at that to and after I ages deciding I went for the 197 because I think it will look best with the smooth rear bumper, and after that, it's coilovers I reckon, get it slammed and I wanna get some steelies banded for it. You have never seen on on banded steels, so might do that, looks smart now I reckon, looks nice in person and sounds sweet bro

clio mk3
spoiler arrived today, dont think im going to get it sprayed until i smooth the rear bumper though, will look good in a few weeks, also does anyone have the exact paint code for thesilver mk3 ? 1.6? cheers

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Looks sweet man will look the dogs wen u get coilys!!!
where u get ur spacers from? How much were they!!

Clio World Series
Will I need them on mine OK m getting 17" dunno how much can lower to want a 1 half gap coilovers or springs and ideas will look good wens its all lowered will look mad lol! I'm stuck on springs or collies OK im 25 gonna wanna props low rida car lol

clio mk3
lol i just got springs mate cas they cheap, wanted to get them while i save for coilovers mate, there next afte my smooth bumper and spoiler, will look mint, have you got a link to your thread if you have one buddy?

clio mk3
really happy with it mate, looks good, 1 slight problem to anyone out there who can help, when the snow and ice was here i did a hand break turn in my close lost the back end and smashed wheel against a curb, i was side ways when it hit it, took a chunk out my alloy, so i got them balanced and tracked but theres a really bad wobble on my steering wheel, even at 30, and really really bad uneven tyre wear on both front tyres on the inside edge, need help, i think it might be my steering rack, advice would be much appreciated cheers

Superleggera'd MK3
I would stick that story in the suspension section bud, will get a lot more views/help there buddy :)

clio mk3
it was a b*****d to get it right as you have to drill through the top of the boot but worked out ok just had to tripple check it was right lol, sprayed it my self this morning, and fitted it this after noon turned out good thow mate i like it

clio mk3
Got it custom fitted mate, 300 you can choose how loud you want it and stuff so obviously went for the loudest lol, love it mate

renault clio 3
Where did you get it done m8 ? ive seen one for mine on demon tweeks for 325 its a twin 3" stainless system was tempted by that but your single exit looks sweet as pal, where bouts are you from ?

clio mk3
From Lincolnshire mate near spalding, I was set on a twin pipe but got to the place at Birmingham and he suggested a single tip so I thought why not. Bit different and looks sweet, new wheels come on Monday too, 600 dingo dollars so they better be sweet lol

clio mk3
Got my steering sorted took it to a good garage this time and found out all four of my wheels are buckled so god knows what the old owner did to the clio but anyway yer all four wheels are knack erred and tyres so ordered myself a new set gloss black. Can't wait they come Monday, should look mint

Megane 225
Im from just outside lincoln mate :) Your right with the fact there isnt many modded clios (mk3's in lincolnshire.....defo not in lincoln anyway. Not even seen 1 tbf)

Have u got spacers on the front as well bud?

come to Grantham mate theres plenty of mk3 non sports here all seem to be red as well.

clio mk3
Just don't seem to see any around my area and Ill show you the alloys tomorrow night, should come tomorrow. :)