ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this site.

Renaultsport clio 182
Hi all. sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldnt find a newbie section. anyway, im andy, 18 from Wiltshire. i've just bought an 04 renaultsport clio 182. i will upload pics at a later date. anyway, hi all.

Renaultsport clio 182
thanks for the welcome. i will pay up soon. lol. the first thing i looked at was insurance. i'd be stupid not to. its just over £1500 fully comp for me. i have 2 years no claims from an R6 which i part ex'd for the clio at the weekend. before i had the clio i was paying over 2 grand to insure the bike and my old car, (a VTR). i know some of you may assume im some chavvy t**t but im just a kid with a genuine passion for nice cars.

S4 Avant
thanks for the welcome. i will pay up soon. lol. the first thing i looked at was insurance. i'd be stupid not to. its just over £1500 fully comp for me. i have 2 years no claims from an R6 which i part ex'd for the clio at the weekend. before i had the clio i was paying over 2 grand to insure the bike and my old car, (a VTR). i know some of you may assume im some chavvy t**t but im just a kid with a genuine passion for nice cars.

Sounds a lot like me at that age, fair play to you!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I wouldn't of put VTR and nice cars in the same sentence but welcome all the same :)

Renaultsport clio 182
I wouldn't of put VTR and nice cars in the same sentence but welcome all the same :)
yeah. lol. when i owned it, i thought it was the dogs, but now i dont, i look at people driving them, and most of them drive like idiots. not all of them of course, but most of them. since i got the clio, i still cant work out why i wasted my time playing about with it. ohh, and thanks to the mod who moved this thread to the correct section.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
yeah. lol. when i owned it, i thought it was the dogs, but now i dont, i look at people driving them, and most of them drive like idiots. not all of them of course, but most of them. since i got the clio, i still cant work out why i wasted my time playing about with it. ohh, and thanks to the mod who moved this thread to the correct section.

Mate, Clio's are the worst of the bunch! So many idiots drive them around here!

Renaultsport clio 182
to be fair i've just stepped off an R6. and the clio still feels a handfull. definately a car thats going to need a little respect. lol. FCS looks good. if im free then i'll definately take a trip up there.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I had a ped at 16 and couldnt bring over the year no claims I had...?!

Renaultsport clio 182
i managed to do it with tesco. i had a little 106 i was running around in and tesco are the only company around who will swap bike no claims to car no claims. but now i have a piece of paper saying i have 2 yrs no claims on a car, i can shop around a bit. try and get it down a bit more.

Megane 225 F1
Welcome buddy. Im in westbury in wiltshire. Where abouts are you? Pay your membership and get your name on the mailing list in the South West section of the Local meets section. Got some good ideas planned for the meets over the summer.

Oh and pics of the car?

Renaultsport clio 182
Welcome buddy. Im in westbury in wiltshire. Where abouts are you? Pay your membership and get your name on the mailing list in the South West section of the Local meets section. Got some good ideas planned for the meets over the summer.

Oh and pics of the car?
im from swindon mate. not too far from westbury. will have to get some pics of the car tomorow now and i shall post them up.

Megane 225 F1
Yh thats not to far. Seems to be a lot of swindon people popping up recently. Is yours artic blue by any chance? Saw an artic that was for sale on piston heads in swindon and now its not for sale ;) If so, very nice choice.

E36 328
Direct line do the transfer over from moped no claims to car as well if you call them up.

Nice to see a young person on here with a decent car who can actually answer questions properly :D

Welcome!

Renaultsport clio 182
Yh thats not to far. Seems to be a lot of swindon people popping up recently. Is yours artic blue by any chance? Saw an artic that was for sale on piston heads in swindon and now its not for sale ;) If so, very nice choice.
No. mine is silver with the renaultsport clio 182 cup wheels. there like a graphite grey. 8 spoke. 16 inch.
And thanks Chesh.

Renaultsport clio 182
ummmm. aha. i think it would be better if i post pictures of it and you tell me what its got. as far as i know, its not a cup. but i could be mistaken.

Renaultsport clio 182
i just looked on the search and my car has the black high level brake light, not the red one so if im right thats not the cup spoiler?