ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Toy ;0)

hehe cheers lads, im well happy, just need to pick it up now.

Will have it about 1:30 tomorrow.

Was even more chuffed with the price, my max bid was £11,500 so saved £900.

Coilovers/Viper I/K and Super Ls will go straight on then will have to get the tracking sorted and give it a oil change.

With the money we saved im either thinking about getting Alpine Sat-Nav/DVD Head Unit or one of those Kenwood/Sony Hard Drive head units that hold 5000 tracks.

Will get some more pics up tomorrow.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 11 October 2004

With the money we saved im either thinking about getting Alpine Sat-Nav/DVD Head Unit or one of those Kenwood/Sony Hard Drive head units that hold 5000 tracks.
Get the alpine and an ipod link.

Ermmmmmmm............. I dont have an i-pod thou:p

Which is the best Alpine unit to get? I want one thats got a built it flip up screen with Satnav & DVD

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

hehe cheers lads, im well happy, just need to pick it up now.Will have it about 1:30 tomorrow.Was even more chuffed with the price, my max bid was £11,500 so saved £900.Coilovers/Viper I/K and Super Ls will go straight on then will have to get the tracking sorted and give it a oil change.With the money we saved im either thinking about getting Alpine Sat-Nav/DVD Head Unit or one of those Kenwood/Sony Hard Drive head units that hold 5000 tracks.Will get some more pics up tomorrow.

If you want a harddrive based unit, check out www.empegbbs.com. Ive got one, runs linux, you can change the harddrive if you want (takes 2 laptop drives). Only issue is that the whole HU pulls out rather than just the face place.

You could probably pick one up for ~£300 second hand. You also need an amp as it doesnt have one on-board.

If you want to see it in action, drop me a bell and Ill meet up with you or something.

Weeman sucks ****

Ahh, your mates comments got the better of you then mate, you couldnt do the racing blue? Hope to see it myself soon if youre still up for doing my coilovers, the money is nearly here for mine.

lol Chris172CUP, yes and no mate, it was also the trip to Blackpool which put me off tbh. Im just a lazy git

Yeah im still up for giving you a hand with your coilovers mate, just give me a shout on MSN (i have added you now) or here.

Sn00p: i may take you up on that offer mate, im still to see you about the St-Ives. I dont even know what you drive lol

I couldnt wait Chris106gti thats why i decided to get a 2nd hand one.

Oh and im hoping to fit the coilovers and wheels tomorrow when i get it so pics will be up as soon as its sorted.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 11 October 2004Sn00p: i may take you up on that offer mate, im still to see you about the St-Ives. I dont even know what you drive lol

You flashed me a few weeks back when you were going around the roundabout by whippets heading onto the A14 towards huntingdon, you had your lady in the car too. Im in a monaco blue 172.

[Edited by sn00p on 10/11/2004 4:26:21 PM] blooming firefox editing!

ahhhhhhhhhh................. yeah i remember now, you should of chased me onto the A14 lol

Next time i see you i will stop and have a chat with you mate.

Will be good to meet some more of the local lads.

dk

911 GTS Cab

bit of a late bid there eh mate, 25 seconds to go, bet clarkey was disppointed (unless I am reading it wrong ofcourse!)

Nice car.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Yeah Aaron, how come you didnt go for a 182 mate??
well i want a stripped out 2ltr valver/willy as well so saving the extra few grand will help towards getting a hardcore racer as well as the cup.

You just cant beat a raw 2ltr for its character and its kart handling. Got my van i use in the week so neither will gain any mileage which is good.

We must have a blast sometime!

pah......... 25 seconds, i thought it was later then that. i try to leave it till 10 seconds to go depeding on how slow internet is. Best way mate. I was watching it for 2 days.

Yeah arron, i know what you mean, i still dont wanna sell my Hybrid. But gotta move on. would love to keep all 3 clios, mrs wouldnt let me thou lol

Where are ya mate? Id be up for a blast

Smokey