ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyre Foam

Clio 200 Cup packed

Bloody big screw in the side wall, £140 for a new tyre coz no c**t stocks em and a day with no car!

NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY

Where do i buy replacement cans of it and how much is it?

cheers

Clio 200 Cup packed

thats the problem with no spare wheel, ya cant really afford to be f**kin around lookin for the cheapest price, i just need a damn tyre without a hole in it...

anyway, where do i get new tyre foam stuff? :)

Something which might be of interest to you, i got Superseal put into my tyres which prevents punctures. I currently drive around with a nail in my tyre with no loss of pressure.

-Rob

You can get tyreweld from Halfords, i got some the other day for £5.99 cause they had an offer on. Might still be doing it.

Remapped derv Golf

There was some renault stuff of ebay a few months back.

Some tit bought it for triple what renault charge!!!

Clio 200 Cup packed

ok then, where do i get a spare wheel from?

this is my 1st ever puncture in 8 years of driving and ya just know that when i buy a spare i will never get a puncture (in this car) again.

Ford Fiesta

nightmare for this me, I too have not had a puncture but would want to be able to get a new proper cup version tyre (if they exist) asap if I needed one, cant a renault dealer get them/have them>?

If the puncture aint that bad a decenct tyre place should just be able to remove the nail and repair the damage for around £15.............

I had this done when i owned a valver, i had 2 nails in 1 tyre cost me £12.50 to get it all sorted....

Rob

Mercedes SLK350

Next time someone is selling their 182 wheels and tyres, 4 of us should get together and buy them. That way we can put a spare in the garage.

Remapped derv Golf

This story is the same on the cup.

Every time 4 turinis are up for sale everybody says lets all buy one but knowone ever does.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Once you put foam in a tyre, can you still repair a puncture? Ie does the foam harden and render the tyre useless after that?

Never used it before so dont know.

3 Series xdrive

get your self a crappy old reno wheel and keep it in the boot, remember and tie it down tho, i got one from scrapyard for £14, unused

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

i got an exalto for £105 next day when my tyre went (split sidewall) ive also got a spare 182 wheel now as the aa scrathed the wheel when they strapped it to the back of the truck and they got me a new wheel now all i need is a very cheap tyre to put on.

i might also get a steely as it will take up much less space in the boot

Clio 200 Cup packed

i wouldnt bother carrying the spare around, just us the foam to get ya home, much quicker and easeir and saves u messing around at the time...

keep the spare in the garage and change when ya get home...

Clio 200 Cup packed

UPDATE: i ordered a tyre yesterday for £139 fitted, left a tenner deposit.

should have been here today.............

just got a phone call, 2 more days AT LEAST!!!

rang round 3 local renault dealers, NONE in stock anywhere!!!!

ARGH!!!!! NO FRIGGIN CAR TILL MONDAY NOW!!! :mad:

Clio 200 Cup packed

done that now, cancelled tother...still no car till wednesday though!

RD-Nr. 668896 (Michelin 205/45 R16 83V mit Felgenschutzleiste NEU, (So))

Your order was recieved on 02.09.2004 to 17:29
Your order was processed on the 3.09.2004 at 09:32:12 o´clock and the tyres / wheels have been ordered from the warehouse. Sorry, but we cannot tell you the exact delivery date right now, but you will receive it as soon as possible.