ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New vid: BMW iX first drive - y'know, the one with the GRILLES

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Is there a more divisive car on the internet at the moment? Probably. But this has to be one of the biggest opinion splitters out there. Still, when BMW invited me to come and have a go in its 523hp, 100kWh iX xDrive50, I leapt at the chance. Despite not even coming close to accepting its front-end design, I have to admit, the car's interior and on-road characteristics did leave me impressed. Actually, I really, really liked the cabin.

Admittedly, this car is the polar opposite to a Clio 182 in just about every way possible, but, for those that like stuff at this end of the market, fair play. It's a strong contender and runs the Audi e-tron close as an offering. Anyway, shameless plug to the BMW iX video here. Hope some of you like it; we had about two hours to capture the whole thing.