ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW 335d X drive M Sport

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
surely they didn't just offer you a 76k car for 59k.

If you had 59k could you walk in a buy that or is that a reduced price subject to a % APR on a PCP.

Subject to it being on a PCP with a 4.9% APR.

In the same way I got £10k off the 335d.

What is it with the new BM’s and no character? I’ve just swapped to an F11 535D from my E92 and its an amazing car at doing everything other than being engaging

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
What is it with the new BM’s and no character? I’ve just swapped to an F11 535D from my E92 and its an amazing car at doing everything other than being engaging

Think its just modern cars in general to be honest, very good at being insulated from the world (i love the F10/F11, great choice!!), but that leaves you feeling a little cold from a driving perspective. Having tried some Audi/Mercedes recently however, the BMW's are still ALOT better than they are lol.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Think its just modern cars in general to be honest, very good at being insulated from the world (i love the F10/F11, great choice!!), but that leaves you feeling a little cold from a driving perspective. Having tried some Audi/Mercedes recently however, the BMW's are still ALOT better than they are lol.

I have an SQ5 for the day on thursday. I do not have high hopes...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
310bhp diesel. 5.1 to 62.

I'll let you know how I get on with it on Thursday.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My dad has a Q3 and that's really nice at what it does.

TBH i'd be really tempted by the 640D,theres a levely estoril blue type of coloured one near me and its stunning.Yours,although its lovely looks like a grey 3 series.Just like every other grey 3 series.

TBH you change cars more often than Toby talks about his finances and then complains when people talk about his finances.

You'd be bored of a P1 within six months, so what difference does it make what you buy? Stick a pin in the classifieds. Lol ;)

Yes very true! Thanks it was a choice rushed on me over the weekend when my other half wrote off the E92 :( Yes fully agree with you from recent experience so I didn’t even bother looking at the others
Can it do donuts in Le Mans?
I’m sure it could be arranged it certainly drifts better than the last one ;)

I don't understand the complications here. You bought some fun cars to run alongside the Alfa, so do that with a lower cost Beemer? You're trying to get an everyday work horse to be something fun and exciting. The 335d does what it does well. If you want soul, by something stupid again, like a Trevor.

clio 182 trophy
I don't understand the complications here. You bought some fun cars to run alongside the Alfa, so do that with a lower cost Beemer? You're trying to get an everyday work horse to be something fun and exciting. The 335d does what it does well. If you want soul, by something stupid again, like a Trevor.
Any decisions been made Waitey?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Still have the 335d....

Even if I got caught doing 93 in a 70 in it allegedly.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
10477880_10152856016137579_6788891329382363170_n.jpg

25k done in 9 months. Averaging 44.1mpg. Still fast as f**k too.

Only worth £30k now though lol. In £4k negative equity.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
just looked at you OP regarding the original figures. How hard did you have to work to get that discount off list price? What discount did they offer as a starter.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
just looked at you OP regarding the original figures. How hard did you have to work to get that discount off list price? What discount did they offer as a starter.

They offered 5% discount first. In the end it took playing 6 dealers off each other to get the 19% I got. I could have pushed to 21% but it wasn't worth the extra effort!