ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels for the Monaco, thoughts?

So I picked these up the other week off eBay for £26, they were originally going to be my track wheels but after test fitting today I'm not sure weather to refurb and use them as road and track as I quite like them, they're ATS DTC superlights 7x15 et35. Also would be good if anyone has some pics of 195/50/15 on cooksports.
C+C welcome

14224426894_91a250da37.jpg

test fit by Dan Haynes | Automotive Photography, on Flickr

14244824993_31dceac5c1.jpg

dtc 1 by Dan Haynes | Automotive Photography, on Flickr

Cheers Dan

Clio MK3
I think they look pretty nice, will be better judged with a tyre obviously as they look quite small as they are.

AAS'D RB 182
£26???? Really? Each??? What a bargain. You sure you haven't missed a 0 of the end?

AAS'D RB 182
£26 for all 4 :rasp:
The description on eBay was awful so I'd say it didn't attract many people but I decided to take a shot on them.
Thats unreal mate what a bargain. Good work pal. I think they will look good if car is lowered enough on say some cooksports if your just wanting springs.

Thats unreal mate what a bargain. Good work pal. I think they will look good if car is lowered enough on say some cooksports if your just wanting springs.

Its currently on cooksports with cup shocks but my only concern was that the wheels may look too small compared to 16" and I don't really want coilovers as I drive some pretty bad roads to work every day.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That's the one! I'm surprised there's not more about, they are incredibly light and apart from the gash centre caps they actually look alright.

I agree, I think it's just down to the fact they were hard to get hold of, they are priced well too for the quality of the wheels.

AAS'D RB 182
Its currently on cooksports with cup shocks but my only concern was that the wheels may look too small compared to 16" and I don't really want coilovers as I drive some pretty bad roads to work every day.

I run 15" pro race 2 wheels and mine is only lowered on springs and looks good imo!!! I think you would be fine. Get a tyre on a try again.

Sprint 172
If you wanted to buy those wheels new (and in a specific fitment rather than multi like I have), you'll be looking at £1300 for a minimum order of 8. I think you can call that a bargain!

10155959_673351876064396_8260843411360296265_n_zps1a3423cf.jpg

Clio 182
Why can i never find bargains like those!? They look pretty good and as said above, you cant go too far wrong for £26.

If you wanted to buy those wheels new (and in a specific fitment rather than multi like I have), you'll be looking at £1300 for a minimum order of 8. I think you can call that a bargain!

10155959_673351876064396_8260843411360296265_n_zps1a3423cf.jpg

They definatly looks good on Monaco, what's yours lowered on?

£26?! Serious?! Bargain!!

on Bilstein B14´s

forum97rrudq.jpg

195/50R15

Refurb and use them as road wheels! :)

I think they will definatly be refurbed and used daily now.

I've been offered some slightly used 195/50 road legal track tyres for £20 each from a local Motorsport company so hopefully I can get these on soon. :D