ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels On The Cup

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Picked up my new track wheels last night and smashed them on the car this morning.

Im really happy with the way they look and will probably leave them on there until I've done Blyton in May.

Pics (Iphone only);

8679611547_ef92695389_z.jpg

New rims by cobzy1, on Flickr

8679610433_8cd7e12827_z.jpg

8679609043_febebdae76_z.jpg

8680717876_a333fa8621_z.jpg

8679607047_38997243db_z.jpg

8680716156_3da727b9ee_z.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks ace Jim! However I do prefer Turbines without the centre caps on, they look a bit more purposeful.

I was surprised I still had the caps after my drive today. The bolts securing them were a little bit DIY to say the least.

RB Clio 182
Car looks stunning mate, it looks abit like an undercover police car in the bottom pic with the siren etc.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't really use the post count excuse on you.

That's because i'm a loser who spends all his spare time on an internet forum chatting to like minded (But less loserish) losers.

Back on topic...

I'm willing to bet one of two things will happen after you get the track day bug...

1) You strip your cup, basically turn it into a pointless road car.

2) You're back in a stripped 106 on bodies.

Odds on this?

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
That's because i'm a loser who spends all his spare time on an internet forum chatting to like minded (But less loserish) losers.

Back on topic...

I'm willing to bet one of two things will happen after you get the track day bug...

1) You strip your cup, basically turn it into a pointless road car.

2) You're back in a stripped 106 on bodies.

Odds on this?

Evens.

Did you get the wheels from Joe?

I think it looks sink.