ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels time...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i genuinely dont think people read lol the stock rs4 wheels i have are fucked they are bent from potholes THATS WHY I CANT STAY STANDARD! also they are the toughened wheel which still f**king bent I CANT STAY STANDARD!

IM NOT BUYING REPS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ROTAS!

3sdm are designed and made by uk guys. the 5 spoke ones are a 2 piece wheel, they are actually a good weight and good strength.

fred they look like the audi speedline option wheels, made by bbs iirc.

i would have b7 rs4's or speedlines if i could find some...

Wrong vintage of S4, but a friend of mine has just fitted 0.01's and I have to say it looks brilliant.

8465984532_76dceeb4fe_b.jpg

8465982874_28dbbec09d_b.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I'd just fit standard S4 wheels if it was my car.

audi-s4-s4-quattro-4dr-5858108-1_zpse0c03c88.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I physically heave at some of the wheels in here!

You're more worried about what people will say even though you really want some awesome BBS reps because at the price they are very hard to beat.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I don't want bbs reps, I wouldn't mind bbs lm's but genuine ones but apart from that I'm not a massive bbs fan... Would love some blq's but its finding some I'm the right fitment... If I can't afford the real version of a wheel I would rather something else over a rep... Same way I don't wear a replica watch or clothes lol! I don't like fake copies... That's just me...

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Fakes awesome. Same thing but cheaper... ;)

Those wheels you posted are horrific! Those witchcraft looking wheels look shockingly bad. I may sound 20 years older than i am but they would ruin an amazing (if left alone) car.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Clearly have no idea about the difference in cast (fakes) and forged (genuine) wheels lol

as for the hate on the 3sdm wheels I posted the black b7 with the 0.01's on when I got the car and everyone said it was amazing lol including people who are now slating them lol!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
3dsm wheels are made from actual cheese.

At least Rota (albeit their parent company) make oem wheels for most groups these days.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
3dsm wheels are made from actual cheese.

At least Rota (albeit their parent company) make oem wheels for most groups these days.

I have seen no complaints on 3sdm wheels quality anywhere lol! And know people running them and have no issues with them....

The xxr 527 is also another possibility!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It's on air bags lol, yet another person who can't read!!!!

and the avus stock wheels are s**te!

Also for the 3sdm are made of cheese comment, companies like forge Motorsport have taken them on and are a distributor for them... Which wouldn't happen if they were made of cheese lol.... The new ones they have made are forged mono blocks which no other manufacturer sells for under 500 a rim and you can get a set of uk designed and made wheels for u der 1k.... They are actually lighter than my rs4 wheels too lol...

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Oh right! Well in that case it's perfect, transformed almost immediately. Thank the long bearded one that it's airbags and not suspension. Phew.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
They run Rotas on there Mk1 Golf racer demo car :quiet:

tbh i think that is more to do with marketing mate,
alot of the companies involved in the build of that demo car are marketed by the same media company

but kind of agree, it doesn't help if your opinion of rota's isn't the best

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You couldn't give me some of wheels in here. Actual shocking suggestions for inch a nice car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Those MTM ones just look like bad S-line copies.

RenaultSport clio 182

Also for the 3sdm are made of cheese comment, companies like forge Motorsport have taken them on and are a distributor for them... Which wouldn't happen if they were made of cheese lol.... The new ones they have made are forged mono blocks which no other manufacturer sells for under 500 a rim and you can get a set of uk designed and made wheels for u der 1k.... They are actually lighter than my rs4 wheels too lol...

They could be the strongest wheels ever made and as light as a feather. It makes no difference, they still look s**t

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I love how even before I opened this thread I knew it'd be fake this, fake that.

Get something that looks nice, it's not a rally car, you don't need titanium wheels forged in the fires of Mt. Doom.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
His problem is he's probably persecuted hundreds of people on forums over the years for buying fakes so he can't be seen to do it although he really wants to, he knows his Internet mates will take him apart.

Internet problems innit.