ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels.

clio 1.6 16v
i've bought myself a set of alloys, oz superturismo's i put them on today to get an idea of how they look but the centre part of the hub is smaller than the centre part of the wheel. is there a way of solving this? or wud it be ok driving on them without the centre of the hub sitting together.

ps what do u think??

Attachments

• ST1.jpg
    ST1.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 41
  • st2.jpg
    st2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 24
  • ST3.jpg
    ST3.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 25
take them off until youve got the spigot rings....really dangerous!!

actually iive just started a thread asking about the size of OZ superT so maybe you could help :)

Clio II and Grand Modus
The spigot rings and wheel bolts will follow with the O.Z. rims when you buy them. They did with my Ultraleggera F1´s.
The rings are 60.06mm and are genuine o.z to fit the rimm center. So better get them from o.z

clio 1.6 16v
thanks for the info guys, will try n get hold of o.z 2morrow. i got the wheels second hand so no bolts or spigot rings with them. does anyone know of a wheel refurbisher round herts? not too expensive either! guna hav to get the sl*g drop a little so she doesnt look silly! oz_clio..i'll help where i can mate just give us a pm

cheers again!