ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels :)

Clio GT 1.6
DSC01601.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

Big thanks to Ben81 for the wheels. This is my new winter look but i think i like it more than my white ones :S have got another set of bulletts with the guy that did my standard wheels just getting them sprayed silver like the alloys. Let me know what you think! I reckon i will get them refurbed in a really bright silver and some new tyres :) oh and a new backbox in the next week or so i have given up trying to get my stealth any higher haha

Clio GT 1.6
:( fair enough mate oh btw you want my white wheels ? if not its fine ill just stick them on the bay

120d M Sport
Those look the business, similar to turinis. In fact, the car looks in mint condition too.

Hows the ride in comparison to on 15's?

Last edited:
  Clio GT 1.6
Yea its on 60mm springs jordi. and alex these are also 15 but on low pros so the ride is pretty similar :p