ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey people,

My new wheels arrived today, just fitted them. I only managed to get the one picture because it decided to piss it down. I'll put some better pics up in the coming days. What do you think? I like them :cool:

Photo0067.jpg

P.S. Im getting it lowered, so no 'needs to be lowered' comments please :rasp:

A white and black one
Ahh i wanted some of those, ended up getting 172 alloys in white tho. They look good, with a drop it'll look nice, how low you thinking? Maybe in the future you could get them powdercoated in black

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ahh i wanted some of those, ended up getting 172 alloys in white tho. They look good, with a drop it'll look nice, how low you thinking? Maybe in the future you could get them powdercoated in black

Yea, im pleased with them. Im looking at just a 40mm drop because I cant be arsed to pay out for 60mm springs + shocks. Also my Dad's a rozzer and he would be a bit funny it I slammed it, lol. Ive seen 40mm drops before, I just want it so its sits a little nicer ;)

A white and black one
Yeah i know what you mean, mines only a 30mm drop. Getting coilovers in may time, i like my drop but want to go lower lol

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah i know what you mean, mines only a 30mm drop. Getting coilovers in may time, i like my drop but want to go lower lol

Yea, I was tempted to proper slam it, as I know it would look sick, but as stated, my Dad would get a bit iffy with that and he's less likely to notice 40mm. If he does, i'll say ive got a dead American in the back or something :rasp:

Evo 8 MR
Yea, I was tempted to proper slam it, as I know it would look sick, but as stated, my Dad would get a big stiffy with that and he's less likely to notice 40mm. If he does, i'll say ive got a dead American in the back or something :rasp:

Why would your dad get a stiffy if you lowered it? :S