ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels....

Monaco 172
Okay so recieved these in the post today... Dezent motion in white :rasp:

IMAG0096.jpg

tbh i think they really suit the colour of the car, cant wait to get them fitted tomorrow :)
anyway, here some pics...opinions welcome as always :)

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

will be posting more pics up tomorrow when they are on...opinions welcome as always :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
nice to see something other than turinis and 2118s should look good on the car aswell mate.

Fiesta ST-3
not sure if you know... but you're supposed to take your old wheels off first.

jokes aside, I think there are some far nicer wheels to be had but as long as you like them!

White on blue always looks the dogs! Got the same colour clio as you. Thinking about refurbing my wheels white. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Monaco 172
Can't get the bolts for these wheels anywhere, can anyone help? i live in york but leeds is accessible :p

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't want to sound harsh but they are too small and they look sh*t. Sorry mate.

Everybody has Turinis/2118's for a reason.

Monaco 172
thanks for all the opinions guys, appreciate theyre not to everyones taste but im glad i went for something different tbh :) admit the turinis etc look good, but not for me :)

Monaco 172
M12x1.5. 60 degree fixed seat type and 26mm long is standard bolt size mate.

26mm didnt clear the wheel into the hub, would have only had less that 1mm into the hub, ended up with tuner bolts and new spigots too, another £40 :/ still neeed new tyres for them :(

e92 330i
At 70mph most likely. Check your tyre pressure and bolts are good, jack the car up and try and wobble the wheel, just check the ovbious.

Grande 1.2
are your bolts on tight enough?? did you put them on yourself, if you had a garage do it, then could be buckled?? tis why you got such a good deal on the wheels init!! :p see ya at work tmoz, cant wait to see it in the flesh

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If they're wobbling then please check the bolts are tight! The wheels look good but you don't want them falling off... I had two bolts shear and One fall out without realising a while ago... No idea how but my wheel almost fell off :/ if they are right enough then go to a garage to get the tracking / balancing done :)

Monaco 172
If they're wobbling then please check the bolts are tight! The wheels look good but you don't want them falling off... I had two bolts shear and One fall out without realising a while ago... No idea how but my wheel almost fell off :/ if they are right enough then go to a garage to get the tracking / balancing done :)

went to halfords today, asked the lad to balance them for me and check for obvious things (buckling etc) anyway, gave him a couple of quid for his troubles, and swapped the wheels onto the back, no wobbling, however, the tyres it came with are shocking, and his tracking must have gone, as the indide is worn badly...
anyway, new tyres monday so hopefully all wheels will be on then!

Grande 1.2
Yo jossman, i took a few sneakys after my shift today :rasp: you need to get these wheels cleaned asap!
IMAG0240.gif

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

sorry about the finger blockage! :rasp:

Monaco 172
Yo jossman, i took a few sneakys after my shift today :rasp: you need to get these wheels cleaned asap!
IMAG0240.gif

sorry about the finger blockage! :rasp:

i had just washed them too, snow foamed the whole car after work tho ;) looks half decent now, and those wheels are just a pain to clean :/