ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new xenon kit simply not working... any advice/ideas, sob sob.

just fitted the 'paul16v' 6K HID lights to riads phase 1... the sidelight LED's are fine and i connected the xenons up but nothing?

i read the diagrams and tbh you cant really go worng as its just plug and play on both sides, no?

i didnt touch the lights when putting them in and i'm fairly capable and intelligent so i have NO idea whats up...

they are 6000k and type HB-3/9005 if that assists anyone in the know.

i dont doubt the product for one second as paul sorted it quick and was a pleasure to business with btw :)

help a brother... x

clio 172 phase 1
where it plugs into the loom, try it the other way if that makes sense? they fit both ways but only work one way!!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
we fitted a HID kit for a customer on a PH1 172, customer supplied the kit, the polarity was in-correct on the plug, double check your polarity into the ballast

I had the same problem with pauls kit. The big plug that plugs into the ballast needs turning around.

spot on, sorted guys. smallest of design faults there ey! i'd have swapped them round but i have this fear of blowing things up. they look brilliant now, factory fit.

:)