ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Year Krispy Kremes Meet - 13/1 - 7PM

no worries no one got hurt hope to see you all at SRR day soon

not bad for free is it fletch hopefully do it again where there are some better roads so we can open her up a bit :evil:

are you running the saxy p matt at SRR

Did any one do photos ?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
no worries no one got hurt hope to see you all at SRR day soon

not bad for free is it fletch hopefully do it again where there are some better roads so we can open her up a bit :evil:

are you running the saxy p matt at SRR

Did any one do photos ?

It's bloody awesome for free mate! :cool:

Yeah a proper spin on some dry roads would be good.

I forgot my camera, not sure if Sam took any pics?

172 & bmw 320 ci
Good meet, nice to see new some faces! Donuts were good to. I dint take any pics fletch if you mean me. Lol the tank talk was good Mackay, love the ph1 mate!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Mine got cold too. Thanks for going without saying goodbye :(

Oh and thanks Chris for the little blast, weapon that :evil:

I do apoligise feel bad now :( buy you a cuppa on nexy breakfast run, I am sure you will forgive me :rasp:

Glad you all had a good time. Shame I had to work. Was going to turn up with a busload of autistic teenagers, but thought better of it as one of them has a thing about kicking cars.

Note to self "next time you arrange a meet make sure you can attend"

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Good meet, nice to see new some faces! Donuts were good to. I dint take any pics fletch if you mean me. Lol the tank talk was good Mackay, love the ph1 mate!

Nah the other Sam ;)

I do apoligise feel bad now :( buy you a cuppa on nexy breakfast run, I am sure you will forgive me :rasp:

Only joking fella :)

Glad you all had a good time. Shame I had to work. Was going to turn up with a busload of autistic teenagers, but thought better of it as one of them has a thing about kicking cars.

Note to self "next time you arrange a meet make sure you can attend"

Yeah it was a good laugh, shame about the weather.

If you want to go out for a blast, take some pics or something, just drop me a PM Pete.