ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Year Krispy Kremes Meet - 13/1 - 7PM

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Well its clear here and im a stones throw away from it in portchester,

Who's still in?

1) adzybaby1234
2) Fletcher

It's just stopped smowing here in the hood. Forecast is for sun this afternoon although it's showing as -3 tonight. Good luck for those still going and I'll think of you as I slave away on my evening shift,

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
^^^Still no luck with it then?

Got stuck on a big patch of snow/ice due to the bumper catching (obviously too low :eek:), engine stalled, went to start it and....................nothing :mad:
Starter motor is fried so waiting for an AA recovery vehicle now :dapprove:

Just to clear up I haven't rolled it, thanks again for PM Pete.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Got stuck on a big patch of snow/ice due to the bumper catching (obviously too low :eek:), engine stalled, went to start it and....................nothing :mad:
Starter motor is fried so waiting for an AA recovery vehicle now :dapprove:

Just to clear up I haven't rolled it, thanks again for PM Pete.

Oh what a shitter mate.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
vivalagoobs i have a spare seat if you fancy a passanger ride down instead of taking yours down

text me if your up for it will pick you up

oki fella will let you know, Its mainly as the a325 sounds like a bit of a cnut!

Took the headteacher of the school where I work 2 and half hours to get from Bordon to Farnham today :s

Renault Sport Clio 182
Sorry guys im out, im in the naughty book at work so wont finish till late, enjoy the doughnut goodness

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Car has been recovered to a garage now, hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow. The truck got stuck as well and he had to dig it out :clown:
ffcab5a9.gif

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
im a defo just been out and the roads up here are fairly good

vivalagoobs the roads are well clear only took me 15minutes from bordon to halfords in farnham

Sweet well matt is meeting me a tesco soon as he wants to beat traffic. time wasting in pompe. I am going as a passenger as I need bulbs as I have got one out and its got no gogo juice left in it! :D

I will bring that splitter along!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I think so..... I hope we don't break down lol you will be towing us home haha!