ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Year, New Bits so some New Pics

1.2 Dynamique
I've not posted many pics of my car but I've been doing a few subtle changes to it so thought I'd show you what I've done,

Quick Clean and No Drying and Poor Lighting so Sorry for not Great Pics

DSCN0455.gif

DSCN0459.gif

DSCN0456.gif

DSCN0457.gif

DSCN0454.gif

and the Newest Big Addition :)

DSCN0460.gif

So far I've done CC'd Front Inserts, Door Strips and Door Handles, Black Front Diamond, Anthra/Black 16v Bullets, RS Grill, Aero Wipers, Silvatec Indicators and now a 172 Rear Bumper :)

A couple of Mine and the BF's (Clio-Coby) Cars which I cleaned for him as I'm a Nice.

DSCN0465.gif

DSCN0463.gif

DSCN0464.gif

Comments and criticism Welcome,

Laura

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
the 182 looks all round on those wheels for some reason... Mayb it's just the colour coz i like the 2018's!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
She's a Good Girl :)
I was in bed while she cleaned my car

I did spend the day before fitting that Bumper and her iPod and Connects2 though.

1.2 Dynamique
Thanks for the comments, Andy keeps saying about lowering it but I want new wheels first, Something like Black Team Dynamic 1.2's, Turini's or even Black Ph2 172 Wheels

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ill swap you a black 172 ph2 bumper with a exhaust cut out for that nice intact one ;)

Nice car Laura, you at the next meet with Andy?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
She's be more intertested in your wheels Dan..... I'm not sure if I can make it yet as haven't checked my shifts but if I do I'm sure she will

(Laptop sharing FTL LOL)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I can asure you there is no way she will ever get Coilies, She would like it slightly lower but nowhere near as low as yours mate

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Cliosport couples are cute haha.
Cars are looking good, bf cleaned mine today after a 4hr round trip to somerset - absolute filth.

320d
Nice cars. Pro race 1.2's and 40ish mm drop for the 1.2 imo. I'd personally go coilies but as above she doesn't want it that low.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice cars. Pro race 1.2's and 40ish mm drop for the 1.2 imo. I'd personally go coilies but as above she doesn't want it that low.

Yeah I think 35-40mm Drop and Pro Race 1.2's are most likely the way forward

look good, pro race 1.2s shuld look s**t hot, getting some for mine soon...

Probably get some better pics and get a couple of Photoshops done I reckon

FF RB 182
Get it on eibach sportlines, 35mm is a nice drop, that's what mine's on. Look's tidy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That's the plan but I can't afford to buy them for her yet :(

FF RB 182
That's the plan but I can't afford to buy them for her yet :(

I managed to persuade my dad I should have them for my birthday, and I'd put some money towards them. He wanted it lowered anyway (he always mods his cars). Got mine from europerformance, were about £160 IIRC.