ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New yokohama paradas!

S4 Avant
Think I've made my mind up about getting a set of paradas for the clio. Compared to my current budget tyres, they'll be bloody fantastic in the wet, and I like the sound of epic grip in the dry.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The most useless wet tyre i've ever bought. And they peel in the dry!

Aside from T1-R's... they are f*cking ditchfinders and should be banned.

PE2 FTW.
I love the crazy reviews this tyre gets, I know there will be some genuinely good drivers on here so your wet comments probably mean more than mine do.
You shouldn't be going quick enough in the wet to find a ditch imo.

I have sacrificed wet handling (if they are bad :S) for dry handling and the think it's the best decision for my kind of driving.

And to Col I do drive like a girl a bit in the wet, definitley no hero driving.
I work in a bodyshop as an assessor, seen some horrible accidents think that's why I drive pretty careful in the wet.

911 GT3, 320i, M3
I've just fitted paradas to my phase 1 172, quite impressed so far.

It had some P6000 'hedgefinders' on before and the tractions much better, really can notice the difference in grip, actually took a bit of getting used to through the bends.

no idea what there like in the wet but i've heard they're fine on anything other than standing water and if theres that much water on the road it prob best to slow down anyway.