ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbee who has now bought his first Clio - Phase 2 172

320D E91 Estate
Hi all,

I've already posted in the newbee section but I've now bought my first Clio. Its a Phase 2 172 in black, will post the details in a project thread.

Went to the Taunton meet on Saturday, was good to meet some other local Clio sport members (i've known Chip for years!!)

Curious to see if anyone knows who owned my Clio from Cliosport before the previous owner, think his name was Steve - Reg was WF51 WVK just to see if he has any more receipts or information about what was done to the car (engine work or anything else I cannot see as have not had it up on a ramp yet) and the previous owner has not really touched it and did not have it long.

Photo of the car as I got it (taken by the previous owner)

66255_4433447270386_1438682213_n_zps14c63c2b.jpg

Cheers, James.

1.2 Clio
Hey! Just joined and got the same car but a 54 plate! Will post some pics as soon as the weather picks up! What do you think about it? How's the MPG? I personally love it! Just some really petty things need doing TLC and ODC matters haha!