ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie coming from 106owners....

106 rallye 16v
Just thought i'd pop up quickly, only just joined up to the site. I've had varios 106 GTi's and a Rallye over the last year and a half or so, but now i've just started a new job i need something that's not an ongoing project just till i settle down and get some money together. So i'm hopefully swapping my 16v Rallye for a silver 172 (ph2) tomorrow all being well. So you'll probably see me showing up on here alot more in the near future!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I used to have a 106 gti, great car at the time but much prefer my clios ;)

106 rallye 16v
Cheers guys, been having a look around on the forum all this evening, looks to be plenty going on. Liking the 'things i like / don't like' threads... As for 106's i'm just after something slightly more refined for these early morning starts for work! the rallye lowered on bilsteins with fixed buckets, no radio and no heaters wasn't going to make the grade!