ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie, first clio - 1.2 extreme. any subtle mod recommendations?

1.2 mk2 ph2
17's mate. if you know any chav that is after some wheels let them know ... wolfrace pro sprint black polished!

Last edited:
  1.2 mk2 ph2
The 17's looks way too big.

Get some 172 Aliums on there. Much better.

yeah i have realised now aha, they were the biggest waste of money ever but they are going on the bay soon. gonna put standard ones back on after they have been refurbed then i want to hopefully get some turinis or something similar; what do you think? for a decent set with tyres how much would i be looking at do you have any idea?

clio 1.2 16v
nice job so far macca, i quite like ur alloys, but i guess they are slightly ott for a small blue renault clio..

your new pictures.. did you already have the blue gearknob? (correct wording?) or did you purchase and install? I'd like to get a new one myself.. but i have no idea what work is involved, if its easy or not.