ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Essex

PH1 172
Hi all,

Ive been lurking on mk1 forums for the last 5 or so years due to owning valvers.
Ive now sold up and moved on to a Mk2 PH1 172.

Im from Rayleigh in Essex but am also in the Thurrock area quite a lot.

The car is completely standard at the minute but have got a few things in mind to change.

Looking to:
Change the wheels to williams wheels
Get some Eibach pro spring's
Tidy up under the bonnet

Also need to replace the drivers door shutting handle, fix the washer jets as they make the noise but dont seem to work and get rid of the airbag and service light.

00000001.jpg

00000003.jpg

Hopefully meet some of you soon :)

Last edited:
  PH1 172
Just added some pictures the previous owner sent me.........Will give it a good wash and polish and add some of mine in the media section asap :)

Need to keep some of my mk1 love so had to go with the williams wheels :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome!

If you need any assistance related to the ph1, Rob is a wealth of knowledge! :cool:

BlackGold 182
Welcome to CS! Nice ph1 you got yourself there! Make sure you look in our south east sections for upcoming meets etc

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Black PH1s FTW !!!

If you want some nice seats, £50 to my PayPal gets you Rob's address... I've already nicked his wipers as a trial, he didn't notice for days. He'll take hours to notice his Recaros are missing.

If you need any help, shout, I'm only in Billericay. GiraffeSport HQ is open all hours.

PS: Don't listen to Vickyx... she doesn't organise meets (or has blocked me from seeing them somehow :dapprove:...)

PH1 172
Thanks for all the welcomes people hopefully meet you all soon.
If anyone see's me about just give me a hoot ;)

Never knew u had moved over here aswell Lesley :lol:

I'm after a few bits for the 172 so feel free to check my wanted post all you locals :p

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
First one since TDI day ? :rasp:

We need a monthly meet .. there's plenty of people about to make it worthwhile....

Hopefully I'll be orf soon anyway, hanging up my white stilhettos for a while :D

PS: WTF is Head Area Rep all about ?! Can you ask to see other ARs in your office or hand out detentions to members ?

SG9 Forester STi
First one since TDI day ? :rasp:

Nope, you're just not where it's at. We've had the 8 Ball, Sarfbest and several north weald days posted up and then the latest was the other day. Bearing in mind Sash's meet and all the various shows with the club stand were mixed in between so we've had a fairly active year. You've just missed it all lol.

A monthly meet usually takes away the interest of getting together and last time it died the second or third month and another forum was included so didn't go too well.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I see enough RS Clios regularly in bits on my driveway still to last a lifetime.

I meet Sash every weekend... She doesn't count.

I was busy for the 8-ball, car-less for the Sahfbest IIRC. I was at 2 meets in Kent, which I don't count you being in charge of as you is an Essix bird. I hosted the after party for one of those meets... I played host to the SW invasion (CountryNumpty)....

Your move, short stuff !

You still didn't answer my question BTW.

:rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
I would've pelted you at paintball :rasp:

Oh and yes, head rep - mucho detentions and telling offs. Or not, i'm not mean lol.